After the launch of GP TOYS S912, by following proper instructions and having the accessory kit, the S911 and S912 owners will be able to completely transformer between the two. This doesnt only creatses the opportunities for better understanding our products but also adds the option of having multiple car styles.
Here comes our instructions!
How can I change S911 to S912? Please follow the steps below.
- Get the S912 accessory kit ready. The accessories include car body, tires, tail, body bracket, pins, screws, hex wretch and screwdriver (not included in the kit), which can be purchased on our selling platforms.
- Take S911 car body off by pulling out 4 pins on it. Please put the pins away.
- Use the hex wrench to loosen the screws in the middle of the tires. Take out S911 tires out of the car. Please put the tire screws away.
- Use the screwdriver to loosen the screws of the front and rear body brackets.
- Put the tail in the correct location attached to the rear shock proof plank and fix the screws.
- Install S912 front and rear body brackets at the places where S911 brackets were. Fix the screws.
- Put the tires on the car and use the hex wrench to fix the tire screws.
- Put S912 car body on the car in the matched place. Push the pins into the fixed holes
Importantly, S912 can be changed to S911 as well. Related steps are same as above.
Our instruction video is available online. Please click here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo_GH3J6nDo
If there is any question for us, please contact with us via: firstname.lastname@example.org